Casa del Eco - #285
In 1875 the Hayden Survey, which was mapping the American West, came across a large ruin tucked under a north-facing alcove just south of the San Juan River. They named the ruin Casa del Eco. This name was promptly forgotten. Variously called Sixteen House Ruin, Fourteen Window Ruin, and Seventeen Room Ruin. It likely dates from the late 1200's.