Corinth Store - #647
Dodge Brothers 1 ton farm truck. The small town of Corinth was located 23 miles northwest of Hardin. The town was established in 1908 and grew up around the Chicago, Burlington and Quincy Railroad line.
L. R. Good of Sheridan, Wyoming moved to Corinth in 1918 and built this store with living quarters in the rear. This building also became the Corinth Post Office.